Hey everyone,
Josh and I spent our very relaxing Spring Break at home in Denton. I must say that it was one of the most relaxing "vacations" we have ever had! We did almost nothing all week. I started my new photography hobby and painted a couple canvases for my friends nursery and Josh watched sadly as his NCAA BBall bracket fell apart! I ran 13 miles on Saturday and was in a lot of pain so I am probably going to take it easy for the next two weeks to make sure I am nice and healthy for the "BIG D" on April 6th!
As for the rest of our life, we have been on call for Misti and Jake for the last week. I know she is ready to have that baby all ready. . .and so am I. I can't wait for Ryleigh to have a little sister and me to have another baby to fall in love with. I am very excited about some of the pics I took of Ryleigh. She is so photogenic! I took all those pics in the slide show except for the one of me and Josh. Our friend Emily took them and she did such an amazing job. I have only seen four of them, but I am totally pumped about seeing the rest of them!
Well that's all for now. I will let you know how I am doing after the marathon. If there are no more postings, then you know I didn't make it!
H & J
Party at Joe T Garcia's!!!
Planning and Chaperoning Prom 2008!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice blog! My fav pic of ya'll is in front of the campus theater. She did a great job. talk to ya later :)
Post a Comment